Navy Good Planet Pullover
- Ethically made in Toronto, Canada
- Ultra soft pre-shrunk bamboo fleece to keep you warm in cool weather Finished with ribbing on neckline and hem
- High side slits for a flattering fit unique style Gentle boat neckline gives a classic silhouette
- Slightly cropped length is great for layering with your Betty Tank or on it's own with high-waisted jeans and leggings
- Thoughtfully embroidered in Vancouver, Canada
- Wear with your worn in jeans or a pair of leggings for a casual look
Sizing: Body skimming fit. True to size. Size up for over-sized slouchy look. Model is wearing size SM.
Washing Instructions: Wash cold, hang dry, love forever.
If you are unsure about your size, check a few of the shirts you already own and stick with the same size. Garments are true to size. Your shirt may stretch a touch while wearing, but will shrink back down after washing.
To keep the integrity of the garment intact, we recommend that you wash in cold (by hand or in the machine with similar fabric) and lay flat or hang to dry. The less you wash your clothing the longer they will last (and the better it is for the Earth!).