UNA Linen Kimono Style Bathrobe - One Size - Unisex
Kimono style robe - This is a comfortable light bathrobe that you will love for many years.
- Dries fast and becomes more supple and soft with use.
- Linen is naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, wicks away moisture from the body and resists stains.
- Linen is the strongest natural fibre in the world - twice the strength of cotton and three times that of wool.
- Linen feels wonderfully cool in warm temperatures yet keeps you warm in cooler temperatures. Heat conductivity is 5 times higher than wool and 19 times that of silk.
- Made from flax, it does not require intensive agricultural practices such as irrigation and the use of pesticides. The processing of flax into linen requires no harsh chemicals and is completely compostable.
Made In Vancouver from 100% European linen
One size and unisex
Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
Width back: 25”
Width front panel: 14.5” x 2
Arm length from neck not including collar: 26.5”
Collar width: 2.1/4"
Wash in gentle cycle in a large meshbag with non chlorine detergent.
Tumble dry on low heat for 10 min, take out while still slightly damp, pull into shape and air dry.
Linen will get softer over time. Steam ironing will loosen up the fiber and soften the fabric.