Black Jaimee Tee
This is that 'wear it until it wears out' t-shirt.
A scoop neck update from our classic Johnny Tee, we dare you to go a week without reaching for this top.
- Ethically made in Toronto, Canada
- Gentle scoop neck silhouette Draped short sleeves for added coverage
- Exaggerated baseball hem
- High to low hem detail to cover your front and back with vertical back seam
- Body skimming loose fit to flatter all body types
- Long length perfectly pairs with leggings, jeans, shorts
- Tuck the front into a dress pant or skirt and wear it to work
- Can be worn to the gym and yoga; bamboo naturally has sweat wicking and anti-bacterial properties
Material: 30% Organic Cotton, 70% Bamboo Rayon
Sizing: Comfortable loose fit. True to size. Model is wearing size Small.
Washing Instructions: Wash cold, hang dry, love forever.
If you are unsure about your size, check a few of the shirts you already own and stick with the same size. Garments are true to size. Your shirt may stretch a touch while wearing, but will shrink back down after washing.
To keep the integrity of the garment intact, we recommend that you wash in cold (by hand or in the machine with similar fabric) and lay flat or hang to dry. The less you wash your clothing the longer they will last (and the better it is for the Earth!).