The next generation of our best selling Johnny Tee. A more subtle scoop hem for the not-so-daring dresser.
Material: 30% Organic Cotton, 70% Bamboo Rayon
- Ethically made in Toronto, Canada Fabric proudly knitted and dyed in Canada
- OKEO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric ensuring no harmful substances
- Subtle baseball hem
- High to low hem detail to cover your front and back with vertical back seam.
- Body skimming loose fit to flatter all body types
- Updated slightly shorter hem that fits a variety of heights
- Wear just about anywhere with just about anything
- Can be worn to the gym and yoga; bamboo naturally has sweat wicking and anti-bacterial properties
Comfortable loose fit. True to size. Model is wearing size SM. Washing Instructions:
Wash cold, hang dry, love forever.
||24” – 26”
||33” – 36”
||27” – 28”
||37” – 38”
||29” – 30”
||31” – 32”
||41” – 42”
If you are unsure about your size, check a few of the shirts you already own and stick with the same size. Garments are true to size. Your shirt may stretch a touch while wearing, but will shrink back down after washing.To keep the integrity of the garment intact, we recommend that you wash in cold (by hand or in the machine with similar fabric) and lay flat or hang to dry. The less you wash your clothing the longer they will last (and the better it is for the Earth!).